Mai Thai Happy Hour!
2-FOR-1 ON ALL DRINKS FROM THE BAR INCLUDING OUR TOP 40 MENU
MONDAY-THURSDAY: 5-6:30pm + 9:00-10:00pm
FRIDAY-SATURDAY: 5-6:30pm + 9:30-10:30pm
SUNDAY (ALL NIGHT): 5:00-9:30pm
It’s Happy Hour and it’s all about the appetizer and drinks. Mai Thai is excited to introduce our new and exciting Japanese-Fusion Small-Plate Specials known as Izakaya. Izakaya is a new and unique Japanese pub trend that encompasses healthy, inexpensive, small-plate dishes accompanied by free-flowing drinks and great company. Izakaya has become a mainstay in the Japanese food culture and we at Mai Thai would like to offer you a taste…
Izakaya Japanse-Fusion Small-Plate Specials are offered Monday-Saturday all night, 5:00pm – close.
- Spring Roll
- Summer Roll
- Chicken Satay
- Potsticker - Chicken or Veggie
- Nigiri - Salmon or Tuna
- Sunomono - Thin, crisp slices of cucumber are matched with bright slivers of lemon, fresh radish shoots, seaweed and sesame seeds, while a lightly salty sauce supports each flavor.
- Grilled Baby Summer Squashes and Eggplant with Shiso Pesto - Local baby zucchini, summer squash, and Japanese eggplant topped with Shiso Pesto.
- Asian Lettuce Wrap
- California Roll
- Spicy California Roll
- Spicy Tuna Roll
- Veggie Crunch Roll
- Agedashi Tofu - Light and fresh tofu is fried until golden brown and drizzled with a flavorful glaze, balancing sake and soy sauce with a faint sweetness.
- Thai Taco
- Philadelphia Roll
- Firecracker Roll - Spicy tuna roll in shiso leaf and seaweed, then tempura fried, topped with sriracha sauce.
- Seared Salmon with a Daikon Radish Microgreen Salad and Salmon Roe - Seared Salmon with a Daikon Radish Microgreen Salad and Salmon Roe
- Grilled Sirloin Beef Skewer with Umeboshi Marinade - Beef tenderloin marinated in a pickled Japanese plum sauce, grilled medium rare.
- Bacon Wrapped Mochi - Bacon wrapped around a sweet rice dough. A perfect balance of salty and sweet!
- Vanilla Bean Poached Shrimp with Lemongrass Oil - Two jumbo shrimp poached in a lemongrass and vanilla stock. Garnished with lemongrass oil.
- Nikumaki - Pan seared asparagus and rib eye roll, glazed with teriyaki sauce.
- Crispy Pork Belly Confit with a Mizuna Salad - Idaho Homestead Natural Food’s Pork Belly cured for days, slow cooked and fried to order for a crispy and succulent texture. Paired with a Mizuna salad with jicama and yuzo kosho dressing.
- Tuna Tartar with Wasabi Guacamole and Yam Chips - Fresh small dice tuna over an asian guacamole and topped with a citrusy ponzu sauce. Served with a side of yam chips.
- Braised Oxtail Gyoza - Japanese pot stickers stuffed with rich Idaho Homestead Natural Food’s beefy oxtail. Slow cooked until fall-apart tender, and topped with a rich reduction sauce.
- Thai Tartar - Crispy garden greens topped with pieces of fresh salmon and tuna, ripe chunks of mango, and a spicy, garlic and cilantro lime glaze